REGISTRATION & FEES
Students need to complete the registration form and familiarize themselves with Dancenter’s Policy for adults prior to start their first class.
Students can choose to purchase a life-time membership from Dancenter. All Dancenter’s members are offered special member rates for all class cards, 10% discount on any purchases from the Dancenter Shop, 10% off Dancenter adults workshops, and priority booking for shows and events organized by Dancenter. Membership fee and class fees are payable before class at reception.
REFUND & WITHDRAWAL
Class cards are non-refundable, non-transferable, and cannot be shared.
Participation is on a first-come, first-serve basis and is not guaranteed.
Everyone must sign in before class at the sign-in desk on the day of class.
No refunds or exchanges can be provided. If Dancenter cancels a workshop a full refund will be issued.
Our teachers are also choreographers and performers. Other commitments may take them away from class on occasion. Possible substitute teachers will be used rather than classes cancelled. In case of class cancellation, student can either take a make-up class, or have their cards/course extended.
COVID-19 SAFETY ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
While participating in Dancenter classes consistent with the current guidelines in Ho Chi Minh City, members, guardians and parents are encouraged to practice hand hygiene, “social distancing” and wear face coverings to reduce the risks of exposure to COVID-19.
In light of the ongoing spread of COVID-19, individuals who fall within any of the categories below should not enter to our premise. By attending Dancenter’s classes, you certify that you and/or your child(ren) do not fall into any of the following categories:
- Individuals who currently or within the past fourteen (14) days have experienced any symptoms associated with COVID-19, which include fever, cough, and shortness of breath among others; or
- Individuals who believe that they may have been exposed to a confirmed or suspected case of COVID-19 or have been diagnosed with COVID-19 and are not yet cleared as non-contagious by state or local public health authorities or the health care team responsible for their treatment.
Assumption on the risk
I acknowledge and understand the following:
- Participation includes possible exposure to and illness from infectious diseases including but not limited to COVID-19. While particular rules and personal discipline may reduce this risk,
- I knowingly and freely assume all such risks related to illness and infectious diseases, such as COVID-19,
- I hereby knowingly assume the risk of injury, harm and loss associated with my attendance.
EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
The risk of injury is inherent in any physical activity and students of Dancenter knowingly and voluntarily accept that risk. Dancenter and its staff will not be held responsible for any injuries and all claims for damages of any kind arising out of the student’s participation in the exercise and/or dance program of Dancenter. In the event of an emergency, Dancenter’s staff is authorized to obtain any necessary emergency medical treatment for the student, with the understanding that the emergency contact will be notified as soon as possible. Dancenter will not be held responsible for any and all charges corresponding to such treatment. Dancenter will not be held responsible for loss or damage to any personal items brought into the premises by students, their families and friends.
In signing the registration form, you give permission for Dancenter to use photos and videos which may contain your image for promotional purposes.