Kid & Teen Classes
SAFE AND CARING ENVIRONMENT
To ensure that our community is Covid-safe, please join us in the following practices:
- Disinfection of the studio by external company every 2 weeks;
- Use of disposable cups;
- Use of disposable tissues;
- Ballet barres to be cleaned between each class;
- All staff have been vaccinated with 2 doses and will be temperature checked daily;
- Adults and visitors who enter the premises must complete the daily medical declaration. You’re allowed to enter Dancenter only if your status is green;
- Welcome only students to the premise. A separate area to be set to receive inquiries;
- Dancenter staff will check all person’s temperature;
- Green pass is a must for all adults and visitors;
- Any students, adults and visitors with Covid symptoms, must not enter to premises;
- Mini kids, kids and teens daily attendance check is compulsory.
Please check Dancenter Covid-19 Safety Acknowledgment Policy.
- FACE MASK: regularly wear face masks at public places and crowded areas, wear medical masks at medical facilities and quarantine areas.
- DISINFECTION: regularly wash hands with soap or hand sanitizers; Clean surfaces and frequently contacting objects; Keep clean and keep the house well ventilated.
- DISTANCE: keep safe distance from others.
- LIMITED GATHERING: Avoid mass gatherings.
- HEALTH DECLARATION: Make a health declaration on PC-Covid app.