Dancenter Vietnam seeks a Marketing and Communications Executive (Recruitment completed)
Dancenter Vietnam [DCVN] seeks a Marketing and Communications Executive to play a key role in advancing the reputation and brand visibility of DCVN Classes, DCVN Choreographer Residence, DCVN Shop and DCVN Dance Show Productions as well as broadening the reach and deepening the engagement with key audiences through the organization’s education and community engagement programs.
- Working place: 53 Nguyễn Đăng Giai, Thao Dien, District 2, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- Apply before: 31/10/2023 (Recruitment completed)
- Staff Level: Full Time Execution Staff
- Level Requirement: New Graduate
- Language Requirement: Fluent Vietnamese/Proficient in English
- Language Apply: English
- Free access to all dance classes
- 2 weeks off for Christmas based on Dancenter calendar; 12 paid leave days per year
- 13th month salary calculated pro-rate
- This position directly collaborates with the graphic designer, social media specialist and reports to the Manager & Director.
- The Executive will support Dancenter Vietnam’s marketing and content strategy across owned, earned, and paid channels with a specific focus on social media, email marketing and data management.
- The successful candidate will join a community of dedicated arts and administrative professionals who are propelled by Dancenter Vietnam’s commitment to artistic education excellence and the impact that the arts have in connecting and engaging communities.
- All staff are expected to be actively engaged and dedicated to upholding our core values of celebrating our diverse community, pursuing excellence in all that we do and cultivating creativity.
- Community Engagement & Development
- Help identify and implement segmentation and personalization tactics to create engagement and conversion paths for different audiences
- Develop earned media tactics that increase the media visibility of DCVN locally, nationally, and (when applicable) internationally
- Collaborate with all departments to identify internal and external customer needs
- Newsletter: Work with internal team to achieve editorial excellence for DCVN’s email marketing program with a focus on developing compelling content that drives results, including audience acquisition and lead generation
- Content writing: Prepare content (bilingual English-Vietnamese) for social media channels & collaborate with Social media graphic designer to introducing Dancenter’s programs, classes, and others activities
- Social Media
- Social media development: Work with the Manager & Director, developing social media plan, manage marketing calendar, including content calendar
- Social media channel development: included Facebook, Instagram, Youtube… channels
- Maintain and update DCVN website
- Collect, storage and display photos, visuals and videos all from online to offline. Ensure DCVN’s images are consistent and standard across all media channels
- Ensure organizational messaging and brand profile are consistent across all marketing channels
- Manage and follow up the production of marketing materials, including brochures and flyers, POSM and program graphics
- Partnership & Public Relations
- Work closely with partners to implement collaborative activities. Search for potential partners, maintain connections and relationships with partners.
- Support public relations activities such as seminars, conference and community-oriented events of DCVN to convey the right messages to the target audience
- Write press releases, talking points, and pitch letters. Manage press lists and maintain relationships with key journalists
- Monitor and share trends happening in the arts, new media, and popular culture to inform the Marketing Strategy
- Monitor, evaluate, and report on similar industry activities; make recommendations based on findings/opportunities discovered.
- Promotions & Marketing Campaign
- Work with Manager and Director support, to planning, devise policies and implement promotions, marketing programs and campaigns to achieve marketing goals
- Deploy advertising campaigns both online and offline
- Manage post-campaign reporting and analysis by establishing and measuring KPIs, describing trends through regular reports, and sharing key insights
- Prospect, communicate and negotiate with promotional partners as needed for joint marketing activities
SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE PROFILE:
- Are Highly Motivated and Self-Driven – You’re a self-starter, resourceful, and comfortable with generating ideas, setting goals, and running with them.
- Are Supremely Organized and Pay Attention to Detail – It’s important that you can prioritize and produce excellent work under time constraints and deadlines.
- Are an Excellent Writer – There’s a lot of writing in this job, from newsletters to press releases. It’s important that you’re a creative writer able to churn out energetic, engaging, purposeful prose in a relatively short amount of time. It’s also important that you enjoy doing it!
- Yield satisfaction from interacting with other people. From networking events to presentation meetings, you feel comfortable to promote, negotiate and represent with grace and pride your company.
- Love the Performing Arts and Our Work – You’re inspired by the performing arts, dance and the work of Dancenter, and you genuinely appreciate the ways in which we pursue excellence in all that we do, celebrate our diverse community, exposure and opportunity to dance, and cultivate creativity.
- Have a Knack for Data – You genuinely enjoy analyzing campaign results, reporting on them, and learning from large-scale data sets to optimize and improve your work.